Miniaturisation of liquid chromatography in combination with mass spectrometry has several advantages including improvements in sensitivity, especially at low concentration levels and dramatically reduced solvent consumption, compared to conventional HPLC or UHPLC. With further method optimisation, run times can also be reduced giving further savings in solvent use or time.
To meet the requirements of MicroLC/ CapillaryLC/ NanoLC YMC offers capillary columns specifically designed to use with the corresponding chromatography systems.
YMC capillary columns are characterised by:
- all fully porous YMC phases available
- compatible with a wide range of MicroLC/NanoLC-MS systems
- suitable for extremely low sample volumes and low flow rates
- with either 1/16″ or 1/32″ connection
- guard/trapping columns available (supplied with column coupler)
For more information click here.
Πρέπει να έχετε συνδεθεί για να σχολιάσετε.