The 3PrimeG is a small gradient thermal cycler. The 48 well block format offers eight columns for annealing temperature optimisation and six rows for optimising reagents such as MgCl2 and primer concentrations. Annealing temperatures can be optimised over 14°C between temperatures 30°C to 80°C. The gradient calculator function displays the temperature for each of the eight columns, ensuring easy replication of thermal conditions.
Mid-size thermocyclers – find space on any laboratory bench
- Approved cycler with new design
- With and without gradient function
- Gradient upgrade from 3PRIMEX to 3PRIMEG
- 3.5″ colour touch screen with graphical display
- Height-adjustable and heatable lid, temperature from 100°C to 115°C, with ON/OFF switch and automatic switch off against overheating
- Password protected
- USB port
- 4 years warranty for the Prime Thermocycler
|Block temperature:||+4°C to +100°C|
|Temperature gradient (only 3PRIMEG or 3PRIMEX with upgrade):||+30°C to +80°C|
|Block uniformity at 55°C:||<±0.3°C|
|Max. Heating rate:||3.0°C/s|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||210 x 350 x 180|
Click here to download the brochure.
All rights reserved to Techne (Cole Palmer)
Πρέπει να έχετε συνδεθεί για να σχολιάσετε.