When solving ion analysis challenges, there are sometimes more questions than answers. The ability to develop and run different methods for a single sample or for different samples is increasingly important for analytical laboratories. A highly flexible ion chromatography (IC) system provides you with the freedom to develop, explore, and run different methods simultaneously.
The Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ ICS-6000 HPIC™ system is a truly modular, highly configurable, high-performance system. The robust system design enables operation at up to 5000 psi and produces consistent, reliable results. As a top-of-the line ion chromatography system, it is designed for users who want to push the boundaries of what is possible in ion analysis.
Accelerate Your Productivity
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC system offers a suite of features to get you from sample to results faster and keep your laboratory running seamlessly, including:
- Single- and dual-channel system configuration options
- Finger-tight connections that minimize dead volume and make connections easier
- Automated tracking of the usage and performance of IC consumables
- Automated eluent preparation using Reagent-Free Ion Chromatography-Eluent Generation (RFIC-EG™) technology
- Tablet control of the IC system, to easily monitor sample runs
- An optional, always ready capillary IC configuration to perform 24/7 sample analysis
- IC columns featuring 4 µm particles to optimize chromatographic efficiency with shorter sample run times and/or improved resolution
Explore the Possibilities
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC system is available in a variety of configurations, including:
- Standard bore, microbore, and capillary formats
- Multiple, flexible detector options
Discover Ion Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC system is compatible with single quadrupole, triple quadrupole, and high-resolution accurate-mass (HRAM) Thermo Scientific™ Orbitrap™ mass analyzer-based mass spectrometers for performing powerful ion chromatography-mass spectrometry (IC-MS) analyses.
Solve Complex Analysis Challenges
The Dionex ICS-6000 HPIC system can address the full range of IC analysis applications. It is suitable for techniques from 2-D ion chromatography for trace-level analysis to high performance anion-exchange chromatography with pulsed amperometric detection (HPAE-PAD) for complex carbohydrate analyses.
We support and recognize you and your mission to ensure that the world is healthier, cleaner and safer in everything we do.
This is why, since 1975, we have dedicated ourselves to the development and innovation of ion chromatography (IC) technologies including instruments, separation chemistries, suppressors, and software. We understand that when you purchase an IC instrument, you are purchasing a relationship as well. We strive to support your laboratory by sharing what we’ve learned as an industry leader, acting as trusted advisors, and providing the level of service and support you need.
Read more here