We are happy to introduce our new DK Series semi-automatic digesters ensuring excellent accuracy and repeatability for Kjeldahl application, COD and trace determination of heavy metals.
The DK Series aluminium heating block has been re-engineered to ensure maximum performance while saving energy (13% compared to the previous series), time and space on the workbench.
The new DK Series Digesters are entry-level systems available in different configurations to meet different laboratory requirements:
- DK 6 (6 positions with 250 ml test tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 6/48 (6 positions with 300 ml tubes, Ø 48 mm)
- DK 8 (8 positions with 250 ml test tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 20 (20 positions with 250 ml test tubes, Ø 42 mm)
- DK 18/26 (18 positions with 100 ml tubes, Ø 26 mm)
- DK 42/26 (42 positions with 100 ml test tubes, Ø 26 mm)
PRECISION, HOMOGENEITY AND EASE-OF-USE
The temperature of the block is adjustable up to 450°C and the electronic microprocessor guarantees a ± 0.5°C temperature homogeneity.
The new interface is absolutely intuitive and the digital display ensures maximum visibility with clear and easily legible information.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
DK Digesters compact design provides a reduced footprint to improve bench space: our new aluminium heating block has been lowered and its shape has been adjusted to better fit in your fume hood.
The aluminum block protection grid provides enhanced heating performance and protects the heating block from splashes and chemicals.
Download the brochure here