Nitrosamine impurity analysis requires robust and sensitive analytical methods to ensure confidence in the obtained results. The wide Thermo Scientific portfolio is proven to be excellent for nitrosamine analysis, ensuring your exploratory and routine methods are performed as accurately and reliably as possible while maintaining requirements from regulatory bodies worldwide. Our major products for the analysis of nitrosamines include:
- Liquid, gas, and ion chromatography for robust separation
- High resolution, accurate mass (HRAM) mass spectrometry for ultimate confidence avoiding false positive results
- Tandem mass spectrometry, the best tool in routine analysis
- Single, compliance-ready software solution for all our technology solutions
Advanced LC systems for solving tough analytical challenges
Obtain new benchmarks in accuracy, precision, and sensitivity with the Thermo Scientific Vanquish HPLC and UHPLC systems. With state-of-the-art quaternary or binary high-pressure solvent blending, these ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography systems share all Vanquish values, such as a design focused on uptime, robustness and reliability.
Vanquish Flex UHPLC Systems
Succeed with flexibility. Vanquish Flex UHPLC systems excel from method development to routine analyses. With binary and quaternary pump options, the Vanquish Flex UHPLC systems offer outstanding performance for LC and LC-MS based nitrosamine workflows.
Vanquish Core HPLC System
Eliminate disruptions to your routine analytical work with the Vanquish Core HPLC system. Switching to Vanquish Core is simple and seamless. A full suite of method transfer tools, including tune-able gradient delay volume, makes adoption easy. Like all members of our Vanquish product line, Vanquish Core HPLC systems offer hardware precision and simplicity of operation. Ideal for routine nitrosamine impurity analysis.
- Separate more peaks than ever before. The Vanquish system improves specifications on all fronts. It supports higher backpressures, better thermostatting, optimized volumes, better linearity, and more sensitivity.
- Regain time during your projects. The system improves analysis speed, increases sample capacity and has improved robustness.
- Operational simplicity of the Vanquish system provided by optimized design and automated features.
Identify and quantify nitrosamine impurities with confidence
Spend less time questioning your results with the unique ability of Thermo Scientific Orbitrap high-resolution, accurate-mass (HRAM) mass spectrometers to provide accurate results and reduce false positives or negatives.
Orbitrap Exploris 120 Mass Spectrometer
The proven Orbitrap technology in the Thermo Scientific Orbitrap Exploris 120 mass spectrometer accelerates your route to qualitative and quantitative confidence for both method development and everyday testing purposes. With its unique ability to provide consistently accurate data and a design made for operational simplicity, it sets the new standard in instrument productivity and ruggedness.
- Confidently resolve ions of interest from interfering ions with high mass resolution up to 120,000 at m/z 200
- Maximize your compound coverage with an improved scan rate up to 22 Hz, plus the ability to do both positive and negative mode switching ensures you analyze twice as many analytes in the same sample.
- Minimize time spent on software training for Thermo Scientific MS users with a common software user interface for data acquisition
Develop highly sensitive and robust LC-MS/MS methods for routine, high-throughput testing of nitrosamine impurities
TSQ Quantis Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer
Easily answer critical analytical challenges during targeted quantitation workflows in your laboratory. With its segmented quadrupoles, faster rod drivers, and improved electron multipliers, the Thermo Scientific TSQ Quantis Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer delivers unprecedented robustness with best-in-class sensitivity for everyday use and for every user.
- Superb sensitivity that generates data for all molecular species, even in complex matrices.
- Outstanding robustness that enables increased confidence in data while prolonging instrument uptime.
- Reliability and reproducibility improve data quality for every run and every sample.
- Simplicity and ease-of-use allow users of all expertise levels to acquire high quality data with improved confidence in results
Robust chromatographic solutions to challenging separations
Get excellent retention and unique selectivity for aromatic and moderately polar analytes.
Hypersil GOLD Phenyl Reversed Phase HPLC Column
Thermo Scientific Hypersil GOLD Phenyl RP HPLC columns utilizes a butyl (C4) linker in the phenyl bonded phase allows for superior alignment of the phenyl ring with aromatic molecules, while providing the stationary phase with moderate hydrophobicity, making it ideal for the separation of analyte mixtures with varying polarity and aromaticity
Πρέπει να έχετε συνδεθεί για να σχολιάσετε.