This Christ vacuum concentrator is especially suitable for effective concentration of solvents with high boiling points. The wide variety of available rotors ensures high specimen capacity. Thanks to efficient energy input with halogen IR lamps, large specimen volumes (e.g. 100 ml tubes) can be processed quickly for active ingredient screening.
The innovative drive concept is especially noteworthy. The powerful external-rotor motor, contactless central rotary coupling and direct force transfer ensure safe operation. The vacuum level can be preset anywhere within the operating range of the vacuum pump, and the device can be combined with a freeze dryer system.
- Intuitive operation
- Individually configurable with vacuum pump and cold trap
- Easy installation
- Automatic venting valve
- Vacuum measurement and control
- Programmable pressure and temperature (up to 16 individual programs)
- Variable speed
- Suitable for various capacities, such as 216 x 1.5/2.0 ml Eppendorf Caps, 4 x 500 ml round-bottom flasks, 12 microtiter plates, or 4 deep well plates.
- Four infrared lamps accelerate specimen evaporation by a factor of 2 to 3
- Product temperature measurement inside the specimen
- High-performance vacuum pumps with final vacuum under 0.1 mbar enable two-stage operation with concentration followed by freeze drying:
- Concentration by rapid volume reduction
- Freeze drying with low solvent content leads to better product quality
Methylene chloride (DCM)
Find out more information about RVC 2-33 CDplus Infrared Version here.
Πρέπει να έχετε συνδεθεί για να σχολιάσετε.