- Newly Developed Evolved Surface Silica Gel
- Superior peak shape with better resolution
- Wide pH compatibility and high durability
- Strict quality control program results in high reproducibility
- Unmatched operating back pressure
InertSustain C18 Wide pH Column
Generally, silica based columns are mechanically stable and provide high efficiencies, however, they cannot be used under alkaline conditions and their residual silanol groups tend to adsorb organic bases.
InertSustain C18 employs a radically new type of silica, in which the surface of the silica is uniquely modified, enabling precise control of the silica properties. InertSustain C18 inherits the advantages of all the current Inertsil HPLC columns (e.g., extremely low operating back pressure, superior inertness to typically any analytes, high efficiency and compatibility with a wide range of solvents), but now can be used for wide pH analysis with consistent performance from column to column and lot to lot.
For more information click here.