ARALAB is a company specialized in designing, developing, manufacturing and servicing of high quality climatic chambers and controlled environment rooms.
Since 1985 we have been perfecting ways to create and control temperature, humidity, light, air flow and many other environmental conditions.
Only the highest quality components are used to manufacture our chambers so customers can have the best equipment for their research and testing purposes.
Control the environment, your own climate.
- Developed to simulate and automatically reproduce the conditions required by the ICH Q1B Option 2 guideline for Photostability Testing.
- Programming Photostability tests to run and end automatically is easy with the new color touch-screen ClimaPlus®. Visible and UV Lights are independently controlled and can be programmed by % or intensity. Both UV and Visible light trays have integrated light sensors allowing a correct measurement of instantaneous and accumulated light intensity with the chamber controller (PLH-R model) and according to traceability standards.
- Performs ICH Q1B guidelines tests for photostability in less than 50 hours, with tracking of accumulated UV and Visible light emission and automatic stop function.
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant, the FitoLog® software enables complete data logging of VIS and UV radiation, temperature and humidity information.
- The equipment can also be used as a Stability chamber by simply removing the Photostability special shelves and light banks and replacing them with stainless steel wire shelves.