Chromatography is a relatively straightforward separation technology, but there are always opportunities to increase your operating knowledge and receive reminders about forgotten features and tips to improve efficiency and data quality.
In this webinar series, learn from our extensive range of application scientists about all aspects of chromatography from solvents and sample preparation, gas, ion and liquid chromatography, through to chromatography data system software. Understand where problems are likely to occur, what are the most common issues and how these can be alleviated, changing your approach and methodology for different applications and shortcuts for more efficient and productive chromatography.
Webinar dates and topics:
- Thursday 11th July – Selecting the right solvents for your separation
- Wednesday 17th July – Chromatography Data System (CDS) software tips and tricks
- Thursday 18th July – Ion chromatography tips and tricks
- Tuesday 23rd July – Gas chromatography tips and tricks
- Wednesday 24th July – Liquid chromatography tips and tricks
- Thursday 25th July – Solid phase extraction fundamentals
All webinars take place at 3 p.m. BST / 4 p.m. CEST / 10 a.m. EST and will be around 45 minutes in length.
Details and Registration click here.