BioTek’s new Cytation™ 7 Cell Imaging Multi-Mode Reader combines automated digital upright and inverted widefield microscopy with monochromator-based multi-mode microplate reading. The inverted microscope provides 1.25x to 60x magnification in fluorescence, brightfield and color brightfield, while the upright microscope enables other common applications including ELISpot, slide scanning and ROI detection.
With both plate reading and microscopy capabilities, Cytation 7 is truly ready for any assay. Additional features include:
- Hit-picking: Multi-mode detection plus imaging saves time and computer memory.
- ELISpot imaging: Fully automated image acquisition, processing, analysis and object count.
- ROI identification: Scans at low magnification, prompts for high magnification ROI imaging.
- Variable bandwidth monochromator: Increased sensitivity and specificity for fluorescence detection.
- Micro-volume analysis: The Take3™ Plate with Cytation 7 measures up to 48, 2 μL nucleic acid and protein samples.
All rights reserved to BioTek Instruments