BioTek’s dual-action manifold design allows independent control and positioning of both the aspirate and dispense sections of the manifold, providing three major benefits:
- Rapid washing of either 96- or 384-well plates on one platform
- Ideal positioning for gentle washing of sensitive cell-based assays and
- Overfill/overflow washing with continuous fill and aspiration at the tops of the wells, vigorous washing for ELISA assays.
BioTek’s dual-action manifold allows independent control of dispense and aspirate tubes for optimal x-, y- and z- positions. Dispense tubes are angled to 20° for gentle dispensing into well containing delicate cell layers.
BioTek’s 405 Microplate Washer and EL406 Washer Dispenser incorporate the dual-action manifold in standard or optional configurations. As cell-based assays become more prevalent, the benefits of the dual-action manifolds with their angled tubes are more important. The angled dispense tubes can be positioned to provide a gentle flow down the sides of a 96- or 384-well plate so as not to disrupt the cell layer.
The photo above shows a) cell layer before dispense and b) after dispense with angled tubes. Photos c) show a cell layer before and d) after dispense with straight tubes.
Dual-Action Manifold Benefits:
- Wash 96- and 384-well microplates on one instrument without changing the manifold
- Optimal positioning of aspirate tubes for more or less residual after dispense
- Optimal positioning of dispense tubes for cell-based assays or for standard washing
- Angled dispense tubes won’t disrupt cell layers
- Allows vigorous overfill/overflow washing
All rights reserved to BioTek Instruments
Πρέπει να έχετε συνδεθεί για να σχολιάσετε.