BioSpa™ 8 Automated Incubator links BioTek readers and imagers together with washers and dispensers for full workflow automation of up to 8 microplates or other labware. BioSpa 8 can automate your workflows, from ELISA to long term live cell assays. Temperature and CO2/O2 control, plus humidity monitoring and lid handling ensure an ideal environment for cell cultures during all experiment stages, with minimal manual intervention. BioSpa’s software records and reports session timelines and environmental conditions, while customizable text and email alerts assure confidence during long and short term runs. Link a washer or dispenser and a plate reader or imager for start-to-finish workflow automation.
- Complete workflow automation, sample prep to detection
- Temperature, CO2/O2 control; humidity monitoring
- Records environment conditions; automated alerts
- OnDemand mode: Remove/replace labware, independent scheduling and multi-user profiles
- Compact for biosafety cabinet use
- Uncomplicated software and simple integration
Many workflows can benefit from BioSpa’s environmentally-controlled incubator that moves plate to and from the incubator to integrated imagers, readers and liquid handlers.
- Cell proliferation
- 3D Cell culture
- ELISA Automation
- Cell fix & stain protocols
Graph shows % of cytotoxic cells over time after exposure to 30 or 100 µM Oridonin. BioSpa 8 automated the entire process, both liquid handling and imaging
See another example here
All rights reserved to BioTek Instruments